I decided for this month that I am not going to have a list of TBR books. This month is going to be extremely hectic and trying to set an amount of books to read just seems like a poor choice, for me that is, because I will more than likely not accomplish that list of books, and then will feel pretty bad about myself if I don’t get the list read.
This month is hectic because:
1. Our landlord sold our house and therefore we have to be moved out by the 20th of this month.
2. My boyfriend, myself, and our son are taking an impromptu trip to New York next week. We’ll be gone ALL week – and I plan on having so much fun and therefor won’t be blogging much. You’ll hear from me when I get back!
3. Once we get back from New York I have to set my sights on packing what is left to be packed, and hopefully we can get moved before the semester starts.
4. School starts the 23rd. I haven’t ordered my books nor have I gotten any school supplies together. I am way behind on this aspect. I am not ready for the semester to start back up!
This month is going to be the busiest month of my summer, yet. I have been nothing but a reading couch potato all summer. I planed to get into shape and looking sexy for the new school year but that went down the drain. It always does….
Books that I am looking forward to reading
I may not have a list of books that I want to get read this month, but I do have some books that I am looking forward to reading when I can get around to it.
1. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
2. A Beautiful Funeral by Jamie McGquire
3. A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon
4. Thrive by Krista and Becca Ritchie
5. Addicted After All by Krista and Becca Ritchie
6. Fuel the Fire by Krista and Becca Ritchie
7. Long Way Down by Krista and Becca Ritchie
8. Some Kind of Perfect by Krista and Becca Ritchie
All the Krista and Becca Ritchie books are part of the Addicted series which consists of 10 books. I hope to finish the last five books, soon.
I am currently reading The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon, the fifth book of the Outlander series. I hope to have a review for you before I am off to New York!
Thanks for stopping by!